Wednesday, April 06, 2011

New office..

A few days behind i got a sms from a good fren asking about my ofis.. So, here it is. Nothing special, but good enuf for me to start a new process on learning and adapting a tough job here...

Nota untuk gambar : This view is exactly behind my ofis..

And this is much more interesting...

Nota untuk gambar : Its a lake, and you know it and please ignore the manhole. Heheheheh..

So, if any of u r coming here, please drop by my ofis okay, i wanna ask u all to cruise at the lake together.. Nice eh. Lets try together...

Nota kaki entry pejabat ini : I'm feel small here, very small.. Hurmmmm, still need time to adapt alots of new thing...

1 comment:

Rineldi Ineldez Riswan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Me, Kids and World Scarves Problems

Last weekend, I rearranged my scarves from hanger to the big plastic box. That's when my kids enter the room and start questioning. Ad...