Monday, May 07, 2018

Judgemental

We BORN with it.

Either we judge people or things positively or negatively, either we do it on purpose, or unintentionally, judging is always being part of us.

"How beautiful that girl."
"How nice that guy, giving those stray cat food."
"Stay aside, I don't want to bump into that dirty old man, he might be crazy."
Bla bla bla bla...

We actually LOVE doing it. A fact of life sucks.

People always claim they don't merely judge others. And we don't like people judging us. But then we still unconsciously or enjoying commenting about others.

The most vital is, do we at the position of deciding others? And do we ever think we DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS to make a judgment only by looking from afar?

I think simple rule is, be FAIR to everybody as we like people to be fair with us.

JUDGEMENTAL??? Naaa.. I don't judge people. ARE YOU DAMN SURE?

No comments:

Me, Kids and World Scarves Problems

Last weekend, I rearranged my scarves from hanger to the big plastic box. That's when my kids enter the room and start questioning. Ad...