Thursday, May 24, 2018

ME

There is a lot of thing in my head. And none of the elements is a positive vibe.

I'm tired.
I'm hopeless.
I'm giving up.
I'm stuck.

Believe me. I can list more than 10, but all of it is negativity. I need a break. But I don't know what to do and where to go or how to accomplish it. Feel like lying down the whole day and clearing up my mind. Just focusing on me. ME.

It's IMPOSSIBLE.

I knew it is unimaginable. Focusing on ME. It is an opportunity that I lost years back. Not that I regret or sad or feel miserable about it instead when I am thinking about it, it is more than great. It is awesome. It is priceless. All I have now, it is more than enough. Far away than enough.

But currently, I am really demoralised. There is a lot of things happened. Some I lost control of it. And the worst I am losing control of myself. I felt really bad. I can't move forward.

Waking up this morning with all the negativity turn me into a silent me. Which is BAD. This is a way that I chose and hope to give me some space. A space I needed the most.  A space that I can be me. Just ME. Leaving behind all the responsibility. Without anybody judgment.

It is tiring.
I need a break.
I need the POSITIVE me.

I guess sometimes it's feasible to give ourselves a slacking moment. Keep pushing up does not contribute any advantages.

Sit, relax and cherish the moment.





No comments:

Me, Kids and World Scarves Problems

Last weekend, I rearranged my scarves from hanger to the big plastic box. That's when my kids enter the room and start questioning. Ad...