Wednesday, October 24, 2018

A note to me

I feel like writing something today.
But, to be honest, I do not know what it is.
Typing.. deleting... typing... deleting..
Again and again and again.

Let's just be honest to me since it is a note for me to read in the future.

I've been back to my normal daily routine now.
It is a regularity that always enjoy doing it.

Tough is the best word that describes my condition now.
No complaint.
Hahahahahaha...

I am not really well this past month.
But still have my life back as usual.
Even need to consume daily medication, but nothing serious.
In fact, it may be just me who feel it.
Scientifically, I am healthy.

In this condition, I always talked to myself.
Be strong.
ALLAH knows better in what HE planned for you.
HE always gives you what you need.
Don't ever give up on yourself.
#positivevibes

I always granted sustenance and happiness from ALLAH.
When HE actually discount it a bit from me, should I blame anybody?
Or it might be me?
Or actually, it is a way of HIM telling me that everything is just temporary.
HE just lends it to me without condition or limit.
But, if HE wants it back, HE can take it in any way he prefers without any notice.

It always me who need to realize and ever ready for it.
It is a rule that always there.
It's actually a reminder sends by HIM for me to restart, refresh and improve.
And it is actually another great thing from HIM.
It's not a discount at all.
It is a bonus.

It is a REMINDER.
A wonderful gift from ALLAH.
A bonus that came for me to be grateful.
For me to appreciate and put more effort to improve myself.
For me to remember there is always ALLAH who I can rely on.
For me to understand that everything happened for a reason and only happened with HIS permission.

And the most important thing.
For me to know, everything in this world is only temporary.
Enjoy it, appreciate it, and don't ever forget to be grateful for it.

Just remember, for me to be able to wake up this morning with good health to start my daily routine is only happening with HIS permission.
It is temporary.
But, with this beautiful provisional gift from HIM, I have to put 110% effort into everything I am doing.
Stop complaining.
Start showing to HIM that I am grateful.

It is a note to me.
Hopefully, one day when coming across the same situation, I knew that I have been here before.
And this things happened only because ALLAH love me.

ALHAMDULILLAH.



No comments:

Me, Kids and World Scarves Problems

Last weekend, I rearranged my scarves from hanger to the big plastic box. That's when my kids enter the room and start questioning. Ad...