Thursday, October 22, 2009

Percubaan

I'm trying to update this blog everyday... My intention actually to build up my writing skill but it seems quite difficult to maintain it. But i'm trying... ;).

My husband and I had a few discussion before regarding this but i'm not taking it seriously till recently my husband keep repeating it almost everyday. Changing my car... And the latest we discussed, he did give me a few choices of car to be selected as per my interest (refer to his interest actually because he know what is my dream car is...). So the list was a CR-V, Estima, Alphard, Accord and Camry....

And my arguments is... I like HONDA... And my dream car is CIVIC... I like it very much, i think since years back, or should i say when i know to like a car and the car must be honda civic although that time the civic model was not as beautiful as now. Back to my arguments, so last nite i've decided to google all the car in the list to make a comparison and to make sure i did a correct decision. Actually i dont prefer camry and accord, too big and too expensive i think.. And i dont really like the design itself.. Estima and Alphard is a MPV, and i dont think we need a MPV yet... Its too big... Hehehehehe... So, i'm going for CRV.. But that just a ladies comparison thing, which is, beautiful, expensive all others that make sense to me as a woman and definitely doesnt make sense to my husband. Confirm.. Hehehehehe...

So as now, i'm googling the information, actually a specification for each of the car. My reason of choosing the car must be technical because other than that my husband will again reject my suggestion. Autokratik la my husband... Hahahahahaha.. No la, he always do a correct decision for me, it just that i nk ngader2....

So, i'm googling, googling and gooling.... With hope that i'm doing a right decision... Insyaallah...

Cantik tak? Hehehehe... Aku suka....


No comments:

Me, Kids and World Scarves Problems

Last weekend, I rearranged my scarves from hanger to the big plastic box. That's when my kids enter the room and start questioning. Ad...