Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Moody....

I'm in the mood today. I dun know why... but its good. A lot to do actually... nothing achieve yet, even now 2 months left for 2009. Its a tough task to settle, but i've to. If not then, it'll effect my performance. Arghhhhhhh... Pressure... Tension....

But as my fren said, "it's good to work under pressure." or could i say that my fren is actually try to take it as a positive way... Forget it!! Yup, there should be a pressure... But its not approriate to called it a "pressure" anymore within this 2 months time... It's become a burden! Or i am too pesimis, too negative... Is it my mistake? I've done alot i think and..... i've wasted my time alot too...
Hahahahahaha.. Nobody perfect right...

Actually, i just feel unfair. How the past person incharge do their work? Non of the planning is done by the time i come back from my long leave.... Actually done is to high to achieve, by nothing is started. I've to start everything. And at that time, i mean at the beginning i'm doing this task, i'm very passionate on doing it... But unfortunately, everybody are very unsupportive or should i say everybody are very busy or should i say are very busy acting. Acting as they are very busy doing alot of things... Oh noooo!!!!!! And now after all thus thing happen, i've no more courage to do it. So, i just wasted my time.. lalalalalala... lalalalalalala....

And after lalalalalalalla lalalalalalala lalalalalala.. 2 months left. How cruel the time is???? What can i do in two months? Its a R&D works.. Impossible! But is it possible for me? Or actually i've no choice which is to make it possible. Tough right? So agree wiv me or not, It's a burden!!!!! Am i to negative? Or it is a reality that i've to accept and then change it.. twist it into a superb performance, take it as a challenged.. Become the worker of the year???? Huhhhhh..

Stop again.. got meeting to attend... Another list of activity which using alot of time and sometimes doesnt give any output...

Its another day... Yesterday after meeting, my mood is again go swing. Nenonenoneno... Hehehehe.. And today, i definitely in mood on doing my things. So, i think it's enuf for now.. To be continued later...

No comments:

Me, Kids and World Scarves Problems

Last weekend, I rearranged my scarves from hanger to the big plastic box. That's when my kids enter the room and start questioning. Ad...