Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Comeback....

After a very long stop... I now have been decided to continue writing a blog.... I dont know why, but may be people around me are now start blogging. A lot to catch up... Many things happen all this years. And one more reason why i've decided to do it again are to train my english writing which is very bad since long time b4.. Hehehehehe..

How to start...

mmmmmmmmmm....

I'm married with one child. When i started blogging 3 yrs ago, i'm still single and just started working with this organisation. But now, everything have changed. I'm getting older, work is getting tougher, life is happier, everything is getting better actually. Alhamdulillah.

Yaaaa... alot happen in this two three years, but in a good side all that made me grown up. Even now i've been a wife and a mother with a big responsibility but i'm happy with that. I'm proud of myself.. Three years ago i dont think that i want to have a family yet, i'm not ready, i dont have enough money, a lot to do... But everything was planned properly by God. I met my husband and decided to get married just in one month. We are husband and wife in 6 months.. and in a year, now we already have a son. Alhamdullillah. Life is getting better right?

Work????? The most upset things happen in my life.. Just happened... Not interested to write about it. What can i say, now i'm in the middle of getting involve in a new jobscope which so called "Pakar". At the beginning, i dont know what to do n what to start with. But now, it seems pretty interesting. I have to do a lot of reading and writing.... Thats why i start blogging again.... Hehehehehehe...

Friends....
A lot of new friends. A good friend is still there but a new friends make my life colourful.. :). Thanks to all of you, bcos of accepting me as what i am. Thanks for being there when u're needed. Thanks for believing me on what i'm doing . Thanks for supporting me on the stuff that need your advices and suggestions. Thanks, thanks and thanks. May god bless all of you...

What can i say. My life is granted with a lots of great things in this two three years. Many things, family, friends, works, all is getting better actually.. ALHAMDULILLAH

Enough for a comeback note. Its already too long, not note anymore, its become an essay... But, there is a lot more to share. Later maybe...







No comments:

Me, Kids and World Scarves Problems

Last weekend, I rearranged my scarves from hanger to the big plastic box. That's when my kids enter the room and start questioning. Ad...