Thursday, August 24, 2006

ALHAMDULILLAH...


mmmmm...


It was a week ago i've started this blog.... actually i've thinking to published a blog since a long time ago.. but me myself.. just have no confidence to do something and show it to everybody... but i like to read, write, n definitely watching tv (not related)...

Actually that is my problem... BIGGGGGG problem... CONFIDENCE. My confidence level sometimes is very low... I've doing a lots of things to build up my confidence, but as what are trying to translate by the drawing, the path is too far away... Referring to my closest friends, it;s may be bcoz of my previous life experience... Ntah la... Sick of thinking how to be a better person... Just be myself, no pressure, no pushing, no loads... Just me... :)

Is it that easy to be just me... Sometimes its not and sometimes it's necessary to be somebody else (which is i hate very much but i have to do it almost all the time)... Y? Life is too complicated... Who r the one have decided to be like this? Me again... Hehehehehehe... Salah guna kuasa ni, nasib baik tuk diri sendiri...

Anyway, THANKS GOD... To bring alots of happiness n excellence since i was born... Even i'm like this, but at least i still have alotss of people oround me which is i've to consider all the time.. And they make me strong day by day.. Thanks... Thanks.. Thanks... Thanks... And thanks a lot... I'm not a good person to all of u, but u'r alwiz a special person to me.... Alhamdulillah...






No comments:

Me, Kids and World Scarves Problems

Last weekend, I rearranged my scarves from hanger to the big plastic box. That's when my kids enter the room and start questioning. Ad...