Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Me, Kids and World Scarves Problems

Last weekend, I rearranged my scarves from hanger to the big plastic box. That's when my kids enter the room and start questioning.

Adik: What are u doing with all the scarves ummi?

Ummi: I move them from the closet to the box.

Adik: Is that mean you had limited space in the closet?

Ummi: Nope. It is just easier for me to choose the color of my scarves from this clear box. And its neat of course.

Adik: Hurmmm, you had too many scarves ummi.

Ummi: It's definitely not adik. I still have few baju kurungs and blouses that don't have a matching scarf.

Adik: I think that's enough ummi. You have said that since I can't remember when. And I think you have more scarves than your clothes. You have to stop buying scarves.

Abang who busy with his gun suddenly gets into the conversation.

Abang: I would agree to adik,  ummi. You had too many scarves. And it's all the same. Say, you said you do not have yellow, but you have.... (pausing while counting my yellow scarves in the clear box..) 3 yellow scarves. And some more in two other boxes, and also in the.. don't make me start ummi.

Ummi: It's a different tone of yellow abang.

Adik: Ummi, let's make it the same theory as our nerf gun. What did your comment on it earlier? (He imitates me... 😅).. Owh abang, adik, baby, all the gun is the same. The function is just to shoot the target despite what the size or design or darts it used. That's all. And what did ayah said about your scarves, as long as it can tutup your aurat right? So all scarves are the same ummi. Colour does not matter.

Abang: Adik is totally right ummi.

Ummi: Adik, do u know what aurat is?

Adik: Of course I know. It's your hair ummi.

Ummi: It's more than that adik. Baby, are you with your brother or me?

Baby: It's ok ummi. I'll buy scarves for you after this. Come let me hug you.


Owh, baby... can you please grow up faster. I still don't have blue, green, yellow..... And please always be on my team forever. **Hopefully**







No comments:

Me, Kids and World Scarves Problems

Last weekend, I rearranged my scarves from hanger to the big plastic box. That's when my kids enter the room and start questioning. Ad...